BECOME A MEMBER of
the Great Lakes Bay Economic Club!
Membership in the club is open to all who have an interest in promoting discussion, debate and appropriate action on the economic issues of our time. Members include men and women in business and industry, in the professions of labor, government and education.
For those returning, we welcome you to another exciting year with the Great Lakes Bay Economic Club. We hope you will once again join us and take advantage of this unique opportunity to meet with other professionals from the Great Lakes Bay Region representing a wide variety of sectors throughout the business community.
New this year!
For Corporate Members we have a speak sponsorship available too! Want to sit with the speaker and have a one minute elevator speech to the group. Contact us today at 989-964-2881 to sponsor one of our speakers.
Benefits of Becoming a Member
- Monthly Membership Meetings – Dynamic and thought provoking meetings are held on the fourth Monday in the months of September through April, excluding December. Meetings are held on the campus of Saginaw Valley State University.
- Networking – Club membership and active participation in club activities affords the opportunity for intellectual interaction with community leaders throughout the Great Lakes Bay Region.
- Business Relationships – Create new business relationship and connect with members and guests at pre-meeting networking sessions held before each luncheon.
- GLBEC Website – Our website provides up-to-date club news, meeting announcements, calendar of events and much more. The site is also available for event online registrations, inquiries or comments.
- Luncheon Discount – Attend all luncheon meetings at the Member Rate, spouses receive the member rate as well.
Still have questions? Contact the GLBEC Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (989)-964-2881. Feel free to contact one of our Board members as well.
Please see the events page for speaker information, dates, and time
- 1st State Bank
- Associated Builders & Contractors
- Andrews, Hooper & Pavlik, PLC
- Bavarian Inn Lodge
- Chemical Bank
- Delta College
- Dow Chemical Employee’s Credit Union
- Firehouse Soft Car Wash
- Garber Management Group
- Gardey Financial Advisors, LLC
- Huntington Bank
- Independent Bank
- McLaren Bay Region
- Midland Tomorrow
- Plante & Moran PLLC
- PNC Bank
- Saginaw Future Inc.
- Saginaw Valley State University
- Spicer Group, Inc.
- Team One Credit Union
- Three Rivers Corporation
- Tri-Star Trust Bank
- Weinlander Fitzhugh
- Yeo and Yeo CPAs and Business Consultants