The GLBEC encourages the exchange of ideas on economics, business, and policy through meetings featuring high-profile speakers. Members hail from business, government, academia, nonprofits, and international organizations. The Club provides a forum, for business people to interact, network and share knowledge regarding the local and world economy.
Benefits of Membership
- Monthly Membership Meetings – Dynamic and thought provoking meetings are held on the fourth Monday in the months of September through April, excluding December. Meetings are held on the campus of Saginaw Valley State University.
- Networking – Club membership and active participation in club activities affords the opportunity for intellectual interaction with community leaders throughout the Great Lakes Bay Region.
- Seminars, Conferences and Workshops – In conjunction with other organizations and educational institutions, the GLBEC sponsors educational programs regarding a variety of economic issues.
- GLBEC Website – Our website provides up-to-date club news, meeting announcements, calendar of events and much more. The site is also available for event online registrations, inquiries or comments.
- Attend all luncheon meetings at the Member Rate, spouses receive the member rate as well.
- Create new business relationship and connect with members and guest at pre-meeting networking sessions held before each luncheon. And have access to the membership directory!
For more information about the Great Lakes Bay Economic Club, please call (989) 964-4048 or feel free to contact one of our Board members.
Attend GLBEC Monthly Meetings and YOU could win an Ipad3
Click here for more information!